Become Certified Spa Therapist
Verified program УП1 бр. 10-43/2020
Aim of the course
To give candidates the required information to be able to efficiently and effectively work in Spas worldwide. The course is designed to give candidates the most comprehensive Spa Therapy knowledge and training.
Teaching is (theory and practice). During training, students participate in the processes of ordering and receiving a client, preparing space, equipment, accessories and products for work, providing services and using massage services, beauty care, Principles of Cautions and Contra-Indication of each Spa treatment.
Areas of learning:
- Body scrub
- Body wrap
- Honey therapy – detoxification
- Hot stone Massage
- Chocolate treatments
- Anti Cellulite Massage
- Kobido Japanese facial massage
Training Duration: 210 hours
We assist in hiring through our employment program or opening your own salon.
Conditions of entry:
- Candidates are required to have completed a course of at least 160 hours massage school, covering the Spa Therapy Training Syllabus.
- At age 18.
- Classes take places each Saturday.
- Classes are taught in Macedonian or English languages
- Price 27000 den including theoretical and practical exam *all rights to the price and price change are in the jurisdiction of swam
Enroll in the SWAM Spa Therapist Program, which upon completing the training is awarded a certificate.
BE RECOGNIZED BE OFFICIAL!SWAM MEMBER OF :