Become Certified Spa Supervisor
Study anytime, anywhere. With world-class experts in Spa industry
The Certified Spa Supervisor training program is intended for individuals planning a career development at the position of supervisor of a wellness or health and tourism center, entrepreneur – the owner of wellness, beauty salon, health center, beauty, fitness, and other legal forms offering health care services, relaxation, massage, cosmetic care, personal development programs, exercise. The Certified Spa Supervisor was developed by the SPA and Wellness Association of Macedonia (SWAM), to provide education and resources for you.
The Spa Supervisor designation is a trademark in the spa industry and signifies that you understand basic supervisory skills and a deep commitment and faith in continuing education and professional growth. For the candidates who already working in the Spa industry, the program of the Spa Supervisor can help you stand out in your current position, move on to your career goals, and show that you are among the best in your profession.
Formal attendance at the Spa Supervisor program may be enrolled by a person who has completed high school:
You may pursue the Spa Supervisor designation through one of two options:
- Experienced as a spa therapist at a well-known company or hotel, spa or wellness receptionist, esthetician or beauty therapist who has their own beauty business
- Spa professionals who want to learn how to successfully lead and inspire a team
• Current full-time employment in a Spa or Wellness Supervisor qualifying position, with at least three months of full-time experience in one or more such positions.
A qualifying supervisor is a person who supervises two or more individuals;the nature of work include such tasks as training, scheduling, interviewing, inspecting, and conducting performance reviews; makes decisions and judgment calls while performing daily duties; and has input on hiring and firing decisions within a spa facility
• Currently not employed in any spa or wellness qualifying position*. However, we give you a chance, after successfully passing the Spa Supervisor exam, you will have six months to secure full-time employment as a qualified supervisor
How to Apply:
- You should send your professional CV, including work position and responsibilities if you have it, for all applicants
- Graduated High school Education Diploma for all applicants
- For the employed in Spa, Wellness, Day Spa.. employment certificate, name on your employer as well as contact information,
- 1 Color Passport photo,
- Good command of the English language.
Since you completed your necessary documents send as over email on Iinfo@swam.mk
Overview Spa Supervisor Program
Since you choose your program and your documents were approved by receiving email you are ready to enroll in the program. The program provides an e-book Spa Supervisors with insight into the skills and competencies they need to manage their time, Organize and control the processes of providing services and jobs at the spa/wellness center reception, Present and promote the offer of wellness programs and services, Communicate with guests, employees, superiors and business partners in accordance with business etiquette. Developed in collaboration with the Spa and Wellness Association (SWAM) elements include an emphasis on diversity management, exploration of personal influencing skills, discussion of electronic tools for time management, and etiquette for electronic communications. The flexible format of this spa supervisor course online allows you to study wherever you are and whenever you can, at your own pace.
But you won’t be alone in your studies. You’ll have a personal course mentor plus a community of fellow students and course graduates to learn from.
The chapters topics are:
- I’m a Supervisor
- Orientation and Training for the staff
- Spa Leadership
- Solve the Problems and Conflicts in Spa
- Motivation and Team Building
- New Staffing and Scheduling
- Improving Employee Performance
- Effective Communication in Spa
- Time Management
The exam has 120 multiple-choice questions that must be answered within two hours. The test questions test your mastery of competencies derived from nine key areas of knowledge.
Upon completion of the program, a Certificate / Diploma of the SWAM on the completed education program is obtained.
For SWAM Members: 250€
For Non Members: 350€
BE RECOGNIZED BE OFFICIAL!