The Spa & Wellness Association of Macedonia (SWAM), it’s a regional organization was founded in 2020 by business owners and professionals working in the Spa and Wellness industry. We have prepared training programs for you with the completion of which you will gain knowledge and qualifications for employment and self-employment in the growing health and tourism market around the world We promote and protect good business practices, communication, networking and collaboration amongst members and with other organizations to upgrade industry standards.
We are especially proud as a pioneer to provide for our members a direct connection between our members and domestic/international employers in the spa industry with our programs of career.
Advances the spa, wellness and fitness industry by providing educational and networking opportunities, developing the spa industry, standards in a spa, wellness and fitness, consulting and helping in career for our members.
To become the leader and authoritative voice in Spa, wellness and fitness industry.
01. Professional Training
- Identify needs for education and create programs to fill the gaps;
- Events, Training, Qualifications and On-line Course;
- Build confidence in spa, wellness and fitness workers;
- Educate the spa visitor about the benefits of spa experiences.
02. Idustry Standards
- To promote and protect business entities, practitioners, stakeholders and consumers of the Beauty, Spa, Wellness and Fitness Industry by establishing standards for operation, staffing, training, facilities and quality of products and equipment etc;
- Liaise with another association and respective authorities, ensuring standards are of international level;
- Priority access to information on spa industry events and developments.
03. Industry Development
- To develop the industry and enhance its professionalism through guidance, education and training, providing benchmarks, rules and regulations as well as sharing of ideas and information among members;
- Grow a trustworthy industry, Certification of Membership;
- Creating a public awareness for the SWAM Association;
- Participation in dialogues with the relevant bodies set as and linked associations and companies;
- To establish and maintain global affiliation and cooperation with other Consumer organizations, Training organizations, Trade organizations, Government and other organizations which support and bring benefits to the Association and its members.
04. Professional Network
- To provide a network for Beauty, Spa and Wellness professionals in Macedonia to exchange ideas and knowledge, socialize and develop friendship, build a relationship and expand business opportunities;
- Collaboration opportunities at exhibitions, conferences and business deals;
- Formation of an association Website, allowing members to be listed, spa information to be shared;
- Forum and FAQ, with a platform for consumers to voice complaints and compliments;
- Create partnerships within allied associations and provide Networking opportunities for members.
- Providing consulting for the who wants to develop in career;
- Opening the own business and connecting with the relevant companies.
- SWAM is open to all companies who want to collaborate and need professional staff for their businesses (therapist, spa therapist, supervisors, fitness instructors);
- We also assist our members in recruitment to top companies, domestic and foreign;
- We follow your progress after graduation and care for your career.